We offer rewarding careers and excellent opportunities in a growing, ambitious company.
Our latest vacancies are shown below. Click to view and apply.
Why work for Brawdia?
- Career satisfaction and opportunities
- Professional development and training
- Highest standards and values in keeping with RICS
- Diverse projects and clients across UK and Ireland
- Competitive salaries and rewards
- Stimulating and supportive team environment
We have an exciting Graduate Building Surveyor opportunity based in Manchester, designed to develop expertise working alongside a highly qualified team of Chartered Surveyors. Candidates must have a degree in building surveying, or equivalent.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director based in London responsible for the South region. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for developing and leading the Building Surveying team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate Director based in London responsible for the South region. Reporting to the team Director you will assist with delivery and managerial duties, being responsible for developing new and existing client base to achieve divisional targets whilst undertaking and managing your own case load.