We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator role based at our head office in Manchester. Reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for providing excellent administration support to the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for office enquiries
- General office support including answering main number calls, managing stationery, scanning, printing, placing orders etc.
- Assistance with billing and collections
- Handling internal and external invoices and account queries
- Assistance with new instructions and case management
- Maintaining filing system
- Ensuring databases are up to date and accurate
- Produce reports as requested
- Assist with planning and arranging team meetings/events, including preparing prior documentation and minute taking where appropriate
- Providing administration support to the wider Brawdia team
- Assist with the production of marketing submissions
- Any other ad hoc projects or duties as required.
- Experience in administrative and/ or support roles
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to always deal professionally with clients and third parties
- A thorough and methodical approach to work with the ability to prioritise effectively and attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently to self-manage work and time
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to show initiative with a can-do attitude.